The National Precast Concrete Association 2015 webinar series of monthly one-hour programs, each beginning at noon EST, explores a range of production, safety, quality control and management challenges:
- Lifting Precast Concrete: Keeping Employees Safe in the Field and in the Plant, February 19;
- Precast 101 (two-hour fundamentals course), March 26;
- Advanced Repair Techniques, April 16;
- Dunnage, Loading and Shipping: Making Sure Products Arrive Onsite Undamaged, May 21;
- Prescription Narcotics and Medical Marijuana: What Can Companies Do About This Safety Hazard?, June 25;
- Fighting Alternative Materials in Your Markets, July 16;
- Basic Mix Design: What You Need to Know, August 20;
- Advanced Mix Design: Troubleshooting Your Mix, September 10;
- Five Reasons Why You Need to Hire an Intern Today, October 1;
- What You Need to Know About Concrete Testing, November 5; and,
- Lean Simplified, December 2.
A per-location registration fee ($79 for NPCA members, $119 nonmembers) includes access for one-year to the complete NPCA one-hour webinar library. Additional information on each program can be obtained at www.precast.org/2015webinars, or from NPCA’s Rich Krolewski, 800/366-7731, [email protected].