Sources: Informa Connect, New York; U.S. Green Building Council, Washington, D.C.
This year at Greenbuild 2023 in Washington, DC, the Greenbuild team has made communicating with sustainability leaders easier and more valuable through new, customized Circles of Sustainability Networking Activities – providing exciting ways to meet with the right partners.
As the U.S. recently passed the billion-dollar Inflation Reduction Act, a significant level of federal funding is dedicated to carbon reduction as well as clean energy investments. It’s more critical than ever for the green building industry to stay on top of the latest building codes, tech advances, and exciting ideas in the sustainability world.
Not only will there be ground-breaking keynotes and CE-accredited education sessions to keep your skills sharp and your certification current, but Greenbuild will also feature some can’t-miss networking activities, evening events, and more to help recharge your mind, body, and spirit.
Here’s a sneak peek at just a few of the new activities you can expect this year:
- Morning rejuvenation: Get focused and energized for the busy days while you explore the spectacular Washington, DC, scenery and get your heart pumping. Greenbuild organizes a guided morning run through the heart of the city and morning yoga to ensure a productive and healthy start to the event.
- Hands-on workshops: In these collaborative workshops, you’ll brainstorm solutions to a real-world challenge that Greenbuild’s hand-selected session leaders are currently experiencing. Guaranteed, you’ll come out with new ideas and approaches that you can apply to your own business or your projects.
- Happy hours in the Expo Hall: In addition to winding down with evening cocktails on the show floor lounge, if you download our Greenbuild mobile app, you’ll be able to schedule personally relevant, one-on-one meetings with a targeted list of your fellow attendees and exhibitors. Greenbuild’s AI-powered algorithm will match you with the right connections to spark meaningful business opportunities – a definite upgrade from the days of standing around with a drink in your hand, hoping you luck into a valuable conversation.
- Speed networking: If you’re looking for an even more efficient meet-and-greet experience, Greenbuild also offers the sustainable business version of speed dating. Whether you’re looking for a quick intro to the latest vendor or have an exciting idea you’d like to pitch to potential partners, these fast-paced events will introduce you to a wide range of green building professionals, so your networking time is optimized for efficiency and impact.
- Evening celebrations: From their evening welcome reception to the Greenbuild Gala celebration, you’ll have a chance to reconnect with old friends and make a few new ones during a night packed with great music, food, drinks, and more!
Greenbuild 2023 is pulling out all the stops this year to celebrate USGBC’s 30th anniversary. The Greenbuild team maintains the highest health and safety standards to ensure all attendees feel confident that they’ll enjoy a seamless and stress-free experience. Of course, if you cannot join Greenbuild in person this year, you can still take advantage of their virtual conference pass, which grants you on-demand access to two selected tracks to watch at your convenience.
With more reasons than ever to want to break out of your year-long holding pattern and return to the business of creating sustainable spaces, you won’t want to miss Greenbuild in Washington, DC, September 26-29 | Expo: 27-28, 2023. Register for your pass today. Prices increase after September 25th.