Programmers present HCSS Forms as a digital forms builder that eliminates paperwork; improves worker productivity; and, equips construction crews to answer questions online, add photos, generate smart forms or sign off on forms without manually filling them out. Available in the HCSS Field app as an enhancement to the HeavyJob and Safety modules, HCSS Forms allows users to:
- Create forms from scratch with customization to enable branded forms.
- Answer questions digitally, sign off on forms, and submit directly to management without having to touch paperwork physically.
- Easily share branded daily reports, HR requests, and document field updates.
- Create custom owner-specific time and materials reports.
- Manage form access with password protection, QR codes, or email notifications.
- Access HCSS Forms on tablets on mobile phones when in the field.
- Assign forms to one, a few, or all jobs so field members know which forms are associated with specific jobs.
HCSS Forms also allows Hybrid Form creation where users upload a PDF. The software auto-detects the form fields, maps questions or adds new ones, and then sends the form out to the jobsite. Forms can also be created from scratch and customized with company logos and other images. Hybrid Forms are optimized for both phone and tablet views so users can more easily read and fill them out with the questions in a simple list. HCSS Forms provides a signature workflow so users can add as many signature fields as needed. Status updates on unsigned forms are sent to workers, so they know they must sign off on the form.
“We’ve had over 4 million forms submitted through HCSS Forms while we were in Beta, ranging from PTO requests, work permits, time and materials reports, and pre-planning checks,” says HCSS Technical Product Manager Gen Simmons. “HCSS Forms launched [mid-year] as a full-fledged product with many new features that save teams even more time in the office and at the jobsite.” — HCSS, Sugar Land, Texas, www.hcss.com