Source: National Ready Mixed Concrete Association, Alexandria, Va.
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association is recognizing 20 producer members operating individual plants or multiple divisions or regions in the 2022 NRMCA Excellence in Quality Awards program. Winners have demonstrated commitment to materials and production facilities management and related measures behind delivery of quality concrete, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
These Excellence in Quality Award recipients will be honored during a September 30 ceremony at the NRMCA ConcreteWorks Conference in Aurora, Colo.:
• Anderson Concrete Corp.
• Argos USA LLC – Carolinas, Florida, Georgia, Houston Regions
• Bayou Concrete, LLC
• Buckeye Ready-Mix, LLC
• CalPortland Co. – Arizona, Central Coast, Nevada, Oregon-SW Washington, Southern California and Washington Divisions
• Cemex USA – Florida Region
• Cemstone Products Co.
• Chandler Concrete Co., Inc.
• Concrete Supply Co., LLC
• Conewago Ready Mix
• Dolese Bros. Co. – Oklahoma City, Tulsa Divisions
• Irving Materials, Inc. – Indiana & Ohio, Tennessee
• Lyman-Richey Corp., a CRH Company
• Martin Marietta Materials – Southwest Division
• MMC Materials, Inc. – Central Mississippi, Delta, Hattiesburg, Memphis/North MS Areas
• Preferred Materials, Inc., a CRH Company
• Quality Concrete
• S&W Ready Mix Concrete Company
• Thomas Concrete, Inc. – Charlotte, Coastal, Georgia, Raleigh, Upstate Divisions
• Titan America LLC – Florida Business Unit, Titan Virginia Ready Mix
• United Companies, a CRH Company
• VCNA Prairie Material
The Research, Engineering and Standards Committee sets Quality Award criteria. NRMCA producers apply either as a single plant operator or a multiple-plant division or region within a company. A minimum score of 75 percent on a multiple-choice application form, coupled with supporting validation, qualifies producers for the award.