Source: Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute, Chantilly, Va.
Following the success of its inaugural Virtual Hardscape North America Education Event earlier this year, the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute plans another power-packed two days of distance learning for landscape and hardscape professionals. Experts are once again offering their knowledge and experience virtually in an interactive, January 25-26 event that includes five learning tracks with ample continuing education credit opportunities. The 2022 Virtual HNA encompasses these tracks, session themes and presenters:
• Installing Landscape Lighting for Hardscape Projects – Jim Frederick
• Top Differences Between ICP and PICP Installation – Robert Bowers, P.E.
• Cleaning, Sanding and Sealing Pavers – Jay Krech
• Installing Natural Stone – James Fitzsimmons
• Installing Porcelain in Pool and Spa Applications – Marc Larsen
• Installing Raised Patios and Segmental Retaining Walls – Frank Bourque
• Beginners Guide to Construction Math: Areas and Volume – Bryan Horr, P.E.
• Hardscape Installations in Tight Quarters and Challenging Sites – Frank Bourque
• Pedestal Porcelain Installations Demo – Marc Larsen
• Advanced Techniques in Patterns and Borders – Dan Hughes
• Roundtable: Recruiting and Other Tricks of the Trade – Frank Bourque, Jeremy Martin, Harrison Woytko, Dan Hughes
• Succession Planning – Jerry Gaeta
• Managing for Success: Striking a Balance Between Doing and Managing – Leslie Shiner
• Grow Your Business by Adding Professional Design Services – Frank Bourque
• Estimating Hardscape Projects with Confidence – Jerry Gaeta
• Roundtable: Getting Your Word on the Street – Kathy Granger, Sam Gembel, Charissa Farley, Derek Whisenand
• Better Marketing, Better Employees: The Secret Weapon to Recruiting – Corey Halstead
• Using Time-Lapse Videos, Drones, and Other Media for Sales and Marketing – Tom Gardocki
• Creating Authenticity in Marketing – Steven Hawkins
• Emotional Marketing for Hardscaping – Kathy Granger
• Roundtable: Selling in Today’s Environment – Trevor Fearn, Josh Barnes, Donny Duke, Steve Nelson
• Enhancing Your Customer’s Experience to Build Loyalty – Gary Ross
• Keys to Successful Contractor/Distributor Relationships – Ed Fioroni, PhD
• Selling in a Digital World – Corey Halstead
• How to Make a Compelling Sales Offer – Gary Ross
Discounted early bird registration for 2022 Hardscape NA Education continues through December 31. Preparing design, sales and installation teams for a busy season, regardless of their level of experience, ICPI affirms, should include best-practice training and timesaving tips from course leaders with many years of project and business building experience. Virtual HNA program and registration details are available at https://icpi.org/virtual-hna.