Source: Besser Co., Alpena, Mich.
Besser Co. and the World Center for Concrete Technology have tailored a Blockmakers Workshop course to fit every industry professional’s need, whether new to the industry, a seasoned veteran, or somewhere in between. Located adjacent to manufacturer’s headquarters in northern Michigan, WCCT is well equipped to host intensive, week-long Blockmakers training sessions. Each course combines classroom and hands-on learning, plus real-life antidotes to drive points home. Nine sessions are on tap for next year:
• Concrete Masonry Technology, January 31-February 4 and September 26-30
• Advanced Concrete Masonry Technology, October 3-7
• Vibrapac, January 24-28 and October 24-28
• Advanced Vibrapac, February 21-25 and October 31-November 4• Electronic Controls, February 29-March 4
• Executive Session, July 19-21
Students completing each course will possess the knowledge and skills to improve their plant’s operation. Additional details and registration can be obtained at www.besser.com/training or www.wcct.net.