Dodge Data & Analytics’ recently launched Dodge Construction Central advances a vision for a single unified hub, where industry and project stakeholders can access new and unique insights from the construction ecosystem and along the full project lifecycle to make timely, data-driven decisions. The service delivers deep intelligence to project stakeholders from a comprehensive industry data cloud. It empowers them to collaborate with project teams and integrate insights directly into their business processes by leveraging artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, collaboration and workflow automation technologies. Among key capabilities:
- Product quantities. Ranks and prioritizes projects based on actual counts of products required.
- Basis of design. Targets business development efforts by filtering projects by manufacturer and product specified.
- PreQual. Streamlines thorough subcontractor prequalification process.
- Invitation to bid. Shares projects with network contacts to accelerate the bid request process.
- Service area. Geo-locates prospective project partners based on proximity to jobsite.
- Leads delivery. Accesses Dodge and Sweets data through a firm’s existing workflows.
“Improving productivity and attaining growth in our industry [increasingly] requires knowledge-sharing and collaboration among many companies, stakeholders and workflows,” says Dodge Data & Analytics CEO Mike Petrullo. “Dodge Construction Central is the first market intelligence hub where all players across the industry can gain critical insights and collaborate to overcome challenges and drive successful projects.”