Joining the Screw Conveyor, Drag Conveyor and Bucket Elevator Safety CD Video as a safety training resource for conveyor manufacturers, distributors,
Joining the Screw Conveyor, Drag Conveyor and Bucket Elevator Safety CD Video as a safety training resource for conveyor manufacturers, distributors, and end users is a new Unit Handling Conveyor Safety DVD Video released by the Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association (CEMA). The video constitutes the most recent offering in a comprehensive, decade-long safety program initiated by CEMA’s 83 conveyor manufacturing company members to address the need for safe application and maintenance of all types of conveyor systems.
Safety materials available from CEMA include:
- Conveyor Safety Labels featuring pictograms to graphically alert ÎCautionÌ, ÎWarningÌ, and ÎDangerÌ
- Safety label placement guidelines
- Safety posters
- Safety label brochure
- Safety training video for unit handling conveyors
- Safety training video for screw, drag and bucket elevator conveyors
- Warning and safety reminders for screw, drag and bucket elevator conveyors
- Technical report on noise hazard reduction
- Design and safe application of conveyor crossovers
In addition to various print and video conveyor safety materials available directly through the association, CEMA identifies other sources of safety training tools particular to the construction materials industry. More information on products and services can be obtained by contacting CEMA, 6724 Lone Oak Blvd., Naples, FL 34109; tel.: 239/514-3441; fax: 239/514-3470; e-mail: [email protected]; or by visiting www.cemanet.org.