In order to facilitate the evaluation process, ConExpo-Con/Agg 2008 proposals are to be submitted in a Word document, using a uniform format. Required
In order to facilitate the evaluation process, ConExpo-Con/Agg 2008 proposals are to be submitted in a Word document, using a uniform format.
- Name, organization and contact information
- Proposed session title Û brief but descriptive
- Target audience (e.g., CEOs, project managers, foreman, field crew, etc.)
- Target business type (e.g., bldg.-residential, concrete forms/placing, excavating, etc.)
- Association sponsors
- Session description Û no limit to description length (minimum 5-7 sentences)
- Three learning outcomes from attending session
- Session knowledge level (basic, intermediate, advanced)
- Speaker’s name(s), address, e-mail, and phone and fax numbers (if known at time of submission)
- Suggested scheduling time (all effort will be made to accommodate suggested scheduling)
Sample Seminar Title and Description
Wireless Tools for Construction
Wireless technology is revolutionizing construction jobsites, enabling contractors to increase their productivity, reduce wasted effort and obtain answers to project questions faster. Demonstrations of useful wireless technologies and applications currently in use at a major construction company will be shown during this session. Attendees will learn how to identify available wireless tools and services, describe principles of effective wireless applications, and apply current wireless technology to their own jobsites.